Saturday, September 11, 2010

ETSY PLUG: InvitaPaper Studio


Good morning!  I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.  Today I wanted to share the beautiful stationary from Invita Studio.  I bought the two designs above to include in stationery pack gifts for a couple of family members, but it was all I could do not to buy the whole store out. 


I love the cheery designs, in bright colors.  I think if you dropped any of these cards in the mail, your recipient would feel like they were getting a little dose of sunshine.  I love the first two designs, but I am wondering how I missed these gorgeous paper cranes.  They are so beautiful in their simplicity. 


There are cards for all occasions, including several sweet thank you designs.


Aren't these mom-to-be cards too cute?


These yummy little tags would be the perfect finishing touch to any birthday present.


If you are planning nuptials, then check out Invita Studio's selection of wedding and save the date cards.  I think the "Tying the Knot" save the date cards are so clever!  And these "Vintage Garden" invitations are so elegant. Custom maps can be commissioned, as well.   And you can feel good about sending them as Invita Studio is green-thinking in their paper selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment