Friday, September 17, 2010

Hooray! My First Juried Show!


I'm so excited to tell you this morning that my book portrait "A Day On Cooper River" was selected for the show in Lander, Wyoming!  It is the first time my work has been selected to be in a juried show.  Now I am feeling all flustered, though, because I have to frame it up and get it in the mail today since it must be there by next Saturday.  I wish I had time to have my framer do it for me, but there is no way that is possible.  So, I'm off to get working on it, so we can leave on time this afternoon for another weekend camping trip to the Snowy Range.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! How exciting.

    Have fun Camping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's amazing! congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's sooooo exciting! Can't wait to hear/see more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you well! I can't wait to read about it. Beautiful photo going in. +Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Hope you have a nice weekend camping as well!

    ReplyDelete