Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ripening Apples


A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in the back yard, reading the newspaper, and when I looked up, the corner with the apple trees was just so beautiful with the sunlight filtering through the leaves.  It was one of those moments where you see something that you look at everyday differently, so I grabbed my camera and shot and shot and shot.  I did this a few days in a row, actually, since that golden hour flew by when I was photographing it.   I usually don't share quite this many images at once, but I loved them all.

PS - Today is the last day to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I just feel the autumn air. We get such magical light in the fall, it just glows! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria
    liked it . I am from Kerala Here we get apples but not so familiar with the apple tree. thanking you for sharing these lovely moments

    ReplyDelete