Thursday, September 9, 2010

Travels Collection: Ohio and Pennyslvania

"Growing At An Angle"

"Sunlit Path"

These top two images were taken in Ohio on a walk through the fall forest.  The ones below are all from Pittsburgh, and I have displayed them before, but I was condensing my Web site and only included these favorites in my "Travels" collection.

"Blue Building, Blue Door"

"Downtown"

"I Left The Tip"

You can see all my new "Travels" photographs on my Web site and most of them are available as prints in my shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Love this! Have used one of your images in my inspirational blog post today, found on Craft Gawker. I hope you dont mind, please let me know if you would like it removed.

    http://charlottehupfieldceramics.blogspot.com/2010/10/inspirational-mood-board.html

    Thanks
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete