Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Colors Week: Brown


Happy Friday, everyone!  I can't believe the weekend is already here.  My plans include taking some prints to the framer in Laramie and possibly mowing my squishy lawn.  It has been very wet around here lately, and it just hasn't had a chance in the past two weeks to dry out.  I imagine that is going to translate into snow, soon, but I'm so glad that it hasn't yet!

Today's post unintentionally became about texture as much as the color brown.  There is a lot of this color this time of year, and I suppose for many months to come.  Did anyone else play along with Autumn Colors Week last week (or this week if you are late like me)?  I'd love to see, so leave me a link in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. lovely texture here. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, I just wanted to say I am *loving* your Autumn Color Week series- very inspiring. And, yes, there is great texture with these various browns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! It is so fun to dig through my recent pix for the right colors and to fill in the gaps with new images during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi victoria! sorry it's been soo long since i have visited!! these images are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection of texture and color! I am loving your autumn colors week!!

    ReplyDelete