Thursday, October 14, 2010

Autumn Colors Week: Red


When I think of red and autumn, I think of leaves and plaid (pink plaid, too).  I love the coat in the first shot, though I  look ridiculous wearing that around Wyoming.  I can honestly say that I feel sure I am the only person in the entire state with a pink plaid pea coat.  I'm ok with that.  The second shot I took in Lander when I was there a couple of weeks ago.  I think those are pokeberries, and I thought the foliage was stunning.  The last shot was a test shot I took when we were camping in September.  I was just testing for lighting, but we up and left before I could retake the shot at the right time of day.  I like the angle, however, and that red plaid shirt really says autumn to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the back lighting on the red leaves. Beautiful! I think it is cool that you have a pink plaid coat, and I bet you are right that you have the only one in all of WY! You go girl!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete