Monday, October 25, 2010

Mist Among Oaks


Early one morning while visiting my grandpa in California, we drove to an archery competition. He taught me archery at a young age, and every year when I'd visit I always looked forward to spending time with him on the range. This morning we decided to attend a competition a few hours from his home, and when we got there, there was not another soul around. We ended up at the wrong place, but had a great time practicing at this other location, after I had photographed these huge oaks that were visible amid the mist of the morning.

I rediscovered this on my hard drive not too long ago and loved the print so much that I added it to my shop.

1 comment:

  1. Love this shot, the mist and the sun trying to get through...it's really magical!

    ReplyDelete