Monday, November 22, 2010

New In My Shop


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sold my photographs at my first craft show, here in town.  It was a little slower than I imagined, but I walked away with a (small) profit, so I can't complain.  Hopefully it helped to let folks here in town just know that I am here.  Everyone was so nice and welcoming.

I wanted to let you know that I have added two new Wyoming prints to my shop.  The first is a sweet message I found carved in an aspen trunk when we were exploring the Snowy Range in September.  The second I have posted here on the blog before, of a rapidly approaching thunderstorm here on the plains.

Also, just so you all know, I will be traveling quite a bit in December, and though I think I might close my shop.  So if you are thinking of ordering a photo and would like it in time for the holidays, make sure you order by November 30th.   I know that is a bit inconvenient, but I am unsure if I will have internet access every day on the road, and I would rather close my shop than not be able to run it properly.  I can't believe the holidays are so quickly approaching, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment