Monday, November 15, 2010

Wildflower Week


Happy Monday, everyone!  I have a lot on my agenda this week: decorating Gilchrist Gallery for the holidays, working at the gallery, participating in the "Gallery Walk" in Wheatland this week, getting ready for this weekend's craft show (my first) and beginning work on some freelance graphic design work.  Whew! Luckily I am feeling quite full of manic energy so I am sure it will all get done.  Though you  may need to remind me to eat...I forget that sometimes when I feel like this.  So to make things a little easier on myself, I have have dubbed this week at the blog "Wildflower Week."  I have lots of shots of pretty little Wyoming wildflowers that I've been meaning to share.  Since I chose them and resized them a while back, I thought they would be great to share this week, even though they are truly covered in snow by now.  Plus, if you are feeling bummed by the beginings of winter, maybe thinking about the spring flowers that so need the moisture from the snow now will make you smile.  At least I hope so.

Here's hoping we all have a great week!

P.S. I've also been putting together some of the Mosaic Monday posts for the Female Photographers of Etsy blog.  Check out the latest one to see some of the other talented ladies of Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a busy, but exciting week! good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete