Monday, January 17, 2011

New In Shop & A Change In Pricing


Good morning, everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  We watched some great football (Go Steelers!), talked with a lot of loved ones on the phone, and made some yummy potato and leek soup and baklava.  I also worked at the gallery, which is a great way to spend a few hours.

I wanted to let you all know that I have added two new prints to my shop, "Sea Birds" and "Grainery."  I took the first shot a couple of years ago while on Sullivan's Island with some friends and I'm not sure why I have been holding on to it since it is one of my all-time favorites. 

The second shot is much more recent, taken this winter in Wheatland, WY at a grainery I pass when I walk to the park.  I loved how it looked this particular morning, the roof frosted in ice and with a little group of birds congregating on top.

I spent some time revamping the shop recently, and now I offer all  my prints not only in my preferred 8x12, but also in 8x10 because I know it sure is nice to be able to frame a print and hang it up right away.  Simply let me know in the "message to seller" during checkout which you would prefer.  If you don't let me know, I will send you an 8x12.  Simply click through the photos in each listing to see how any image would look as an 8x10 vs 8x12.

I also wanted to let you all know that I will be raising my prices in my online shop on January 31st.  Now that I am working with a few galleries I need to have consistent pricing, and to allow for the percentage that they take.  All in all it isn't much of a jump, and I wanted to let you all know first so that you could have time to order before it increases. 

The new prices for unframed prints in my online shop will look like this:

4x6 - $12
5x7 - $14
6x9 - $20
8x12 or 8x10 - $30
10x 15 - $40
12x18 - $60
16x24 - $100
20x30 - $120

No comments:

Post a Comment