Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland


Happy Friday, everyone!  Today I wanted to share the photos I was most excited about getting on my trip back east.  I never would have thought my most winter wonderland of pictures would be at a rest stop in North Carolina, but that is just where this was!  I loved this stand of trees and that perfect little one in the center.  Trouble is, I just can't decide which composition I like best.  Today I'm feeling partial to the top one, but I keep changing my mind.  I'd love some input from you if you have an opinion!  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I like the middle one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love all the different shades of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top is my fave.... I do like the middle one, too, but it'd have to be printed really large. I love winter wonderlands, and all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    I think I like the last...With a little off the top...I kept scrolling and looking, scrolling and looking, at all three...
    I wish I were there!
    Hope you keeping Warm V!
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, everyone! I still haven't decided, but I really appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete