Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I made this collage this morning just for you, my dear readers.  Even if you are not a fan of this holiday, it is a great day to remind yourself that you are loved.  If you aren't in a relationship on this very day, it is good to remember that your family and friends love you, and that most of all, you should love yourself.  Most of us have things we'd like to change about ourselves or goals that we have yet to meet, but put all those things aside today and love who you have become to this point in your life.  The rest will come :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy ♥ Day Victoria...
    I hope you and yours have a wonderful day.
    Love the collage. Is it digital or paper or...?
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea :)

    It is a paper collage that I worked over in photoshop. It was fun to do something completely different :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you said it is so PERFECT! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but I loved what you said. Makes me look at it a whole new way, thank you!

    ReplyDelete