Friday, February 25, 2011

NEW IN SHOP: Winter Forest


Happy Friday, everyone!  I feel like a lot has happened in this short week.  Sometimes they slip by, but not this one.  I hope you have some fun plans for this weekend.  I am doing a bit of work on a brochure (I do graphic design to fund my photography habit) and I'll be looking through historic photos of Platte County on Saturday.  Getting a glimpse of the past is a really fun part of my job. 

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I added this print, "Winter Forest" to my Web site and my shop.  I took this in North Carolina in December, but it is looking this white here in Wyoming again today. 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture Victoria. Loved it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I am ready for spring, this shot is so lovely it makes me a bit thankful for the beauty of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow but you know Wyoming does not have that many trees!!! :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete