Friday, February 18, 2011

Radiators


I'm trying to capture some of the beautiful details in my home that make it such a special place.  I started this morning, with the radiators.  Until we moved here, I hated radiators, but these are such a thing of beauty that they have changed my mind. 

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.  I'm off to Laramie today to pick up some framing and hopefully get some photos of the great vintage signage that the town has to offer.  It is shaping up to be a gorgeous day, and I can't squander any of those, as few and far between as they are. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Victoria. I'll keep in mind to do the same thing at my house :)
    Great weekend to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a great idea! My house has no beautiful detail like this though..I'll have to share my things, instead..hehe. Have a great time in Laramie, soaking up the sun as you drive. I try to get out every sunny day we have here, too- even if I jut drive around aimlessly. I love old signage! :)

    ReplyDelete