Friday, March 25, 2011

Meandering Stream


There are so many little streams that criss-cross Wyoming's rolling plains.  They are like veins, delivering much needed water throughout the state.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Today I am off to Pittsburgh to begin a two-week house search.  Wish me luck.  I am not sure if I will keep up with the blog while I am gone - I know I will be very busy and away from my much-loved desktop computer.  If I don't, well, I'll see you again around April 10th.  Don't worry about the doggies.  We have some family over to care for them so they don't have to be kennelled.  Thank goodness!  They will have all the love they can stand between now and the time I return. 

Until then I'll be meandering like this little stream. 
-Vickie

4 comments:

  1. Good luck house hunting---If you spend time with Bonnie & John--give everyone a hug for me!!!!!!Hope to see you in the Burgh soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well with house hunting. :)

    Fingers crossed you find the perfect place.

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - Love the beautiful and simple energy of this site. Thanks for sharing what you see with the world! A former botanist and wetland biologist, I know those streams well :)

    Love, Becca

    ReplyDelete