Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Best of Winter Photography


I know we are a few weeks into spring, but since I have been in Pittsburgh house hunting for a few weeks, I am a little behind.  I love taking time each quarter to reflect on the work I have done.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment, for sure, and also gives me a visual indication of what sort of work I have been doing.  This quarter I can finally say I have some good snow shots.  I have always been rather fond of staying indoors when it is cold, but I ventured out quite a few times this winter to get some of the shots I wanted.  No matter what you do, it is good to step back from time to time to see how far you have come.

As for the house hunting, we put an offer in on a place today.  Now we sit back and see if comes through.  Either way, we are headed back to Wyoming this weekend and I will be back to blogging on Monday.  I wish you well until then!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful edition of your winter pics. Very nice Victoria. Hope everything works well with you. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your offer on the house. lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete