Monday, April 25, 2011

New In Shop: Post Cards

 

Hello, everyone!  I hope you had a lovely Easter, if you celebrate, and a lovely weekend if you don't.   I am so excited that my mom is in town for a couple of days, and we have quite the busy schedule.  I'm afraid I'll be playing hooky here on the blog until Thursday; I hope you don't mind.

I am so excited to share with you today my new post card packs.  I had two made - "Wyoming Landscapes" and "Favorite Flowers."  There are five of each in each pack, and are for sale for $5 in my shop.  I just LOVE post cards and have been wanting to print some for a while.  I love having something to jot a note on to include in a package I'm sending, or just a fast way to say "Hi!" when I'm thinking of someone.  I also love other artists' post cards, because they are like little gems bundled up together in my stationery drawer, and I smile every time I flip through them.
   


They are five to a pack and come in a cello envelope to keep them safe.  I will be taking some of these to Global Arts in Lander when mom and I go switch out some art of mine later this week.   I think they are so darn cute I can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I am digging the vibrant colors on these! So Spring!

    ReplyDelete