Monday, May 9, 2011

Crab Apple Blossoms


I've been feeling really under the weather lately - sneezing, itchy eyes, haywire sinuses.  I think I have found the culprit - these pretty crab apple blossoms.  Spring has just arrived in Wyo and all the trees are coming alive, and this is the first to flower in my yard.  It is SO pretty, but, I'm afraid, I'm SO allergic to everything pretty this time of year.  I think I may just have to wear a respirator to mow the lawn.  And forget sitting outside to read Jane Eyre.  I'm afraid we'll have to settle for looking out the window.

5 comments:

  1. Spectacular colors and softness. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're finally reading it! I'm sure you'll end up finishing before me too :) Love the tree by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Bonnie - I am halfway done. It's great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your allergies, that is not fun, but oh my, how gorgeous are the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maravillosa explosión en rosa!!
    graciaaas!

    ReplyDelete