Monday, May 23, 2011

Goodbye, For Now


Well, it's time to say goodbye, for a few weeks, anyway.  Thank you dear readers for joining me in all my Wyoming exploits.  I've had a lot of fun here, and I hope you have, right along with me.  I'm going to sign off from the blog for a few weeks, until we get moved and settled in Pittsburgh.  I've got a busy week ahead of me packing and preparing, then we will take a few days to make our way east.  We plan on meandering, a bit, making our way through North Dakota, a state neither Bri nor I have been to, and then through Minnesota (perhaps we'll see some family) and then on to Pittsburgh.  I'll check back in with you all sometime in the middle of June.  Until then, be well!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that photograph! And, thoughts are with you both as the transition becomes real. Safe and fun travels, and I look forward to a report at the other end of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy travels and good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your road trip images! I loved your Wyoming pics. You have such a fantastic eye.

    ReplyDelete