Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Snow


I know a lot of you wouldn't believe that I woke up to snow today, so here are the pictures to prove it.  It rained all night, and sometime early this morning it turned to snow, and is showing no signs of stopping.  If I didn't know better, I would think Wyoming was trying to tell me to leave :)

Speaking of leaving, in preparation for moving, I will be closing my shop on Saturday, May 21st, so if you have been thinking about placing an order, now is the time!  My shop will be closed probably through the end of June, as I will need to figure out Pennsylvania's complicated business requirements.  Wyoming was a dream state to start a business because everything is so much simpler when you don't file state taxes.  Wish me luck figuring it all out!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dear...
    With everything...
    Will you still be blogging?
    Good luck with packing.
    Sending you a warm hug...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, that looks cold! Good luck for the move and for figuring out all that business stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow stinks but it did make for some beautiful and unique photos :) Hope the packing is going well and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! I'm afraid I'll be taking a blogging break starting some time next week. Hopefully I'll be back to that as soon as we have internet in the new house :)

    I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete