Thursday, June 23, 2011

Setting Up Home in Pennsylvania



Hello everyone!  I made it to Pennsylvania!  The move went smoothly, though unpacking has been a pain.  Who doesn't pack the computer with its powercord?  I've been looking for that for days, but I digress.

The house is great.  See that view?  You look into the trees from almost every window in the house - it feels like a treehouse and is my favorite thing about our new place.  I do miss Wyoming's open spaces, but when I was in Wyoming I missed trees.  I guess you can have everything you want, just not all at the same time.  So, for now, I have trees and green hills and I am loving it.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations dear... i really love that view from window..I am so tempted. i wish i also have a house like that..:)
    post some more pics so that i get a total feel of it..:) amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks gorgeous! Glad the move went well and do share some more pictures soon :)

    ReplyDelete