Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feather


I can't believe how quickly this week has been passing.  I spent most of it patching plaster in my bedroom.  When we removed the wallpaper, I was surprised it was in such bad condition around the windows, but after six coats of patch and a lot of careful sanding, I think I have it looking about as good as it can.  I also spent this week researching what I need to do to 'open for business' in this state, and I think I have most of it figured out!  Hopefully I will get that taken care of next week, so I can reopen my Etsy shop.  My in-laws are coming up this weekend to help us with some more renovations, so we have a full weekend ahead.  What are your plans?  Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. It really does frustrate me how difficult it is for a person to figure out how to legally run a small business. I wish that the processes weren't so bureaucratic. I hope it all comes together easily for you.

    ReplyDelete