Monday, August 1, 2011

New fPOE Book Out!


I'm so excited to share with you the new book "Still: The Art of Living" from the Female Photographers of Etsy.   It features two of my photos, and hundreds more from the talented ladies of our group.  We've self-published it on Blurb, and you can head over there to preview the first few pages.  The serene images collected here are so very inspiring, and it was really designed nicely as well.  I didn't have anything to do with that, but I'd like to tell the select few ladies who produced this work that I am so pleased with the job they have done.  I got my copy in the mail last week and it truly is a pleasure to flip through.  Check it out if you get a chance.  And have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check this book out! I have no doubt it's gorgeous. You and so many of the female photogs, on etsy, are supremely talented and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Janis! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete