Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fiery Mums


Hello everyone!  Sorry to be away for a few extra days but we've been working on the house some more.  With the help of my mother-in-law, we have painted my studio, finally, and my husband assembled the wardrobe that houses all my crafty stuff.  We'll unpack about a million more boxes this week, into that wardrobe, and hopefully things will settle down a little around here.

Aren't these mums gorgeous?  A sweet friend brought them by and they just look like they are on fire in the golden afternoon sun. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet friend you have there! Thank goodness for mums, they help with the "Summer breakup" I have every year! lol. Cute little groundhog, too! I love his goofy face!
    I got the best hutch at an estate sale for my crafty stuff. It's the best feeling to be organized! :)

    ReplyDelete