Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Pregnant!


Happy Monday, everyone!  Well, if you have been wondering why I have been posting so infrequently here,  I have a good excuse!  Not only did we move halfway across the country a few short months ago, but I am pregnant to boot!  My sweet friend Bonnie finally took a photo of me, since I have had a time trying to find my tripod in all the boxes!  Today I am 28 weeks along, and believe me, that sweater is making my bump look smaller than it is.  I can't imagine getting any bigger, but I still have 2 1/2 months to go, so I am sure I am in for it.  I am having a girl, and we are naming her Wyle Katherine.  My grandpa is the best example of a human being that I know, so we used part of his name and then also part of my husband's grandmother's name.  I think it has a nice ring to it. 

Needless to say, I am slowing down around here considerably.  I am not out taking a lot of photos, I'm afraid, and neither am I spending much time in front of the computer doing any photo-related tasks.  I confess both activities are a bit uncomfortable, so forgive me for the lack of content around here.  I am looking forward to when Wyle arrives, and we are able to go around together getting great photos, but that will have to wait until next year.  Until then, I'll try and share some photos from the archives when I am up to it.  I also am not reading anyone elses' blogs very often, so forgive me for not keeping up with you all.  Leave me comments so I know how you are all doing!

Until the next time, take care!
-Vickie

11 comments:

  1. Many blessings to you! I was pregnant last autumn (my son arrived in November) and it just made my favorite season that much more wonderful. Wishing you some comfort and a good, comfy pair of shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatons!!!!!! That is such wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your starting a new stage on your life. And it will stay for a lifetime! :)
    Congratulations!!
    All the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, everyone! We ate so excited to meet her in two and a half more months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Victoria that is wonderful news, congratulations :)

    WOW! you really have been busy the past few months.

    Take time to pamper yourself :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its the most amazing thing - I'm totally addicted to it ... I hope you stay comfortable and rest lots. Great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and wish you a great pregnancy. What a beautiful name you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news!!! How exciting! Soon you will be using your photog skills to document your new family! Take it easy and relax while you can! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, congrats girl!! That's so awesome! I hope everything goes well....what a wonderfully unique name you chose :), I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wyle Katherine is probably 2 months old now. You know what… You shouldn't have worried too much about you not posting here on your blog. Your followers seemed to understand your situation. Of course, you would have to focus on being a mother than a blogger, right? Your next posts, I believe, would include your daughter's photos… :D

    ReplyDelete