Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside


Hi everyone!  It is starting to get cold here in Pittsburgh, with an occasional snowflake in the air and frost covering the ground in the mornings.  It is beginning to feel like winter.  Every year this is enough to make me groan, but this year I am trying to keep it in perspective.  I know if we still lived in Wyoming, things would be looking a lot more like the above photo.  They have had a few snows and unlike here, I know it has stuck to the ground.  It sure is pretty, but it sure is cold.  So, when I am bundling up to go out here, I try to remember it could be so much colder!  I hope you are staying warm whether it is cold where you live, or COLD where you live. 

I don't know how many more posts I'm going to get in this year.  Our baby girl is scheduled to come to us three weeks early (which is only a few days away).  We have been busy trying to make sure we have everything we need, and that Christmas shopping is done so we can think about one less thing when Wyle gets here.  I'm starting to get nervous, but at the same time, I am as ready as I'll ever be to hold her in my arms.  I'm pretty sure it will be more comfortable than holding her inside my body!  So wish us luck.  As new parents, I think we could use some :)

3 comments:

  1. hey Victoria,
    I'd like to send you something for the baby. Will you please email me your address? (loralee_87@hotmail.com)

    I haven't been checking my blogspot as much, so I've been out of the loop. Hopefully, you'll still be able to use it for her!

    love,
    Loralee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read through a bit of your blog that I've missed lately, and I am sooo happy to hear your wonderful news! Congratulations on this precious baby girl, coming in just a few short days! I am very happy for you! You will be a wonderful mother, and I know simply because I can tell you are a kind soul who sees beauty in the world. Good luck! Can't wait to see some photos of the little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both too sweet! Thanks so much for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete