Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rain to Snow


Today I got home from the doctor's office, just as the rain was turning to snow.  I see this bush every time I park my car, but today it really looked gorgeous, covered in water droplets, while the snow came down all around. 

With less than a week to go before our baby arrives, I doubt I'll get another post in, but this was just too pretty not to share.  I hope you all find time to drink in all the small, beautiful details amid the hectic pace of the holiday season.  Be well, my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Victoria!
    So glad to hear she is going to be with you for Christmas. How exciting!
    Be very well.
    Welcome to the World to your little one when she arrives...
    XO
    {CrowNology}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to hear from you, Andrea. I hope you are doing well, and enjoying the holiday as it approaches.

    Much love and peace,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. What an exciting time in your life to see such beauty. You are about to be overwhelmed with it as you welcome your little youngling to the world. Remember to sleep when baby sleeps!! Best advice I ever heeded ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh so exciting Victoria....what a wonderful holiday gift you guys have coming your way!!!
    This is stunning and simple, sparkly wet bokeh. Unexpected beauty is the best! thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello! Can't wait to see the little angel soon. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great photo; the ones of the plants at Phipps Conservatory are just gorgeous (my favourite so far). Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog, I'm surprised you have time with your new addition!! (I guess from your posts that she is here by now)
    Merry Christmas to you all
    x

    ReplyDelete