Wednesday, January 4, 2012

She's Here - Wyle Katherine Beyer


Well, here she is!  Wyle Katherine Beyer came to us on December 13th of last year.  Even though life now revolves around feedings and diaper changes, part of me still can't believe she is here.  I heard someone compare their feelings on the birth of their first child to how the Grinch feels at the end of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," like their heart grew three sizes that day.  That's exactly how I felt the first time I heard her immediately after delivery.  I always wondered how that feeling was possible, and I guess I still don't know HOW your heart can feel like that, but I am here to attest that it does. 

I think I could adequately title this post "What I Accomplished in 2011," as this is a time of year for reflection and it is hard to remember what else I did but be pregnant, but I think I will save that for another time.  I want to share my best photos of 2011, and I hope to get to that soon.  I think slowly I will begin to blog more and I hope to reopen the shop in a week or two.  I miss taking photos and sharing them here with you, so hopefully you'll be seeing more of me soon.  Until then, I will try not to bombard you with photos of Wyle, but I can't make any promises :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, she's beautiful Victoria! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling. and if that's wat you did in 2011, you certainly did create a little miracle.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done!

    So happy for you V.

    Be well {both of you...}
    xo
    {CrowNology}

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Victoria! Your daughter is beautiful. Wishing you a happy 2012 together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Victoria! She is precious. Wishing you all the best of health and prosperity for the future. :)

    ReplyDelete