Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday #32


Well, another year has passed and I am 32 today.  So much has happened in the past year that I have to think this year will be a bit calmer.  Since my last birthday I was pregnant, had a baby, moved across the country, and have been renovating our house.  It has really been a blur.  It seems like just a few weeks ago that I was spending my last birthday with my friend Leah, exploring out in the wilds of Wyoming.  We packed a lunch and took off on the ATV, cameras in hand.  These shots are from that day.  This year, my mother-in-law is here, watching the baby for a few hours so I can spend some time blogging, sorting photos, and working on Wyle's baby book.  It is nice to have a few hours to myself to do the things I love most.  Later tonight my husband and I are going out to dinner, without Wyle in tow.  All of you parents know what a rare treat this is.  The sun is shining, the air is warm, and I am so blessed to be celebrating yet another birthday (and the official beginning of spring).  I hope you are all having a lovely day, too!

6 comments:

  1. Happy 32nd Birthday, the day you were born is a very special memory for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the same age! ;)
    Heh, what a year for you! A good one though, it seems. Hope the move is still treating you well...it must be easy to miss a place like Wyoming, but this time of year anywhere in the northeast or midatlantic is really a treat worth exploring! happy Spring and happy Birthday Victoria! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Mary! I do miss Wyo, but the weather has been so nice here in PA, and all the flowers are blooming already. A girl could get used to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! :)

    WOW! What a wonderful year you have had :)

    Darling photo of Wyle :)

    Hope you and your Hubby had a lovely time out tog. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, T! It has been a year for the scrapbooks!

      Delete