Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wyle and Her Rabbits II


I couldn't resist another shot at this photo of Wyle with all my stuffed rabbits.  She is three months old now and is really coming into her own personality.  She is such a happy baby.  She smiles a lot, at both Brian and me of course, but also strangers, and her toys, and even sounds she likes.  I love that everything seems to make her happy.  Sometimes she smiles when I put the bottle in her mouth, dripping milk out of the corners of that smile, but it is so cute anyway.  I am having a hard time taking a photo of that smile, though, because she just stares at the camera when it is in front of her face.  Mesmerizing, no doubt.

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Victoria! And I don't say that about a lot of babies. I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby.
    Congratulations Victoria. :)

    ReplyDelete