Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thawing Out


I talked to a friend in Wyoming today, and I hear that even they have been enjoying some of this wonderful spring weather.  It is always nice to get a break in the winter weather, even if it is fleeting.

I took this a few years ago in Wyoming, on a jaunt from Wheatland to Laramie.  I would wait for a nice day and make the hour and a half drive to visit my framer, hit up my favorite coffee shop, and grab a fresh loaf of bread from the market.  I passed these aqua containers every time I made that drive and they were my landmark so I would know where to turn.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that, awesome shot, love the colours :)

    Your trip sounds a bit like mine was when I lived in LA and was a Nanny we lived way at the top of a canyon and it was over an hour and a half round trip (in good day LA traffic) to take the kids to the nearest Baskin Robbins for ice cream, it was always an adventure :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete