Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Preparations


I realized it doesn't seem very merry on the blog lately, but that is just because I have been so busy!  It is a challenge to do two birthdays in December and also everything else that the holidays require, especially when you don't start early!  I have been spending the last few nights working on Wyle's stocking.  This is technically her second Christmas, but last year this time she had just arrived and I was not in the mood to craft.  I have been having a lot of fun working on it now, though, and I am nearly done.  I can't wait to see it hanging beside the ones I made for my husband and myself when we were first married ten years ago.

I hope all of the rest of you are a little further ahead on holiday preparations this year.  This is the time of year I would like to relax and just bask in the joy of the season, and I hope that you are all taking the time to do that, even if you are behind like me!

1 comment:

  1. Let us see it when it's done :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete