Thursday, April 18, 2013

Antique Glass


I have been twice now to the Berkeley Springs Antique Mall, right across the street from the natural springs and the state park, and it has to be one of my favorite antique places that I have ever been to.  All the beautiful old glass is displayed in the windows, as you can see, so the light shines through it, lighting it up.  There are great post cards, magazines, and even interesting natural history items, like animal skulls and taxidermy and fossils.  It seems to have everything I love best.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Photos :)

    I LOVE vintage glass, the colours and the translucence, lovely :)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so so pretty! I especially love the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristina! I love hose bottles, too. I found an old one one time when I was out running, but I could never get it sparkling clean like the ones in the store.

      Delete