Sunday, May 5, 2013

Last Look at Cacapon Spring


I should be in church right now.  We are looking for a new church home and I was excited to try out a new place nearby.  I was all dressed and ready to walk out the door when I realized I had left my wallet in my baby bag, and my husband had taken both the baby and the baby bag on a hike this morning.  I feel like all these little details are slipping my mind, lately, and it is driving me crazy.  So, I am home alone in a quiet house, which is so peaceful, and I confess I am rather enjoying it.  I am sure Wyle and Bri are enjoying some peace of their own, out in nature, like I did on my trip to West Virginia.  These are the final few photos from our Girl's Weekend Away.  I hope you, too, are finding peace today, whether in church or in nature or in some other way that makes you feel calm and energized for the week ahead.  Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Vickie! I feel peaceful just looking at these. I'm looking forward to some blossoms and blooms here. It's been rather un-peaceful for me lately so your pictures and words have come at a perfect time. Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! I hope you see some blossoms, soon! That late snow is so discouraging, but I kiw it will be better soon. Hang in there!

      Delete