Thursday, May 23, 2013

White Azaleas


When I was in Virginia I couldn't help but take photos of my mother-in-law's gorgeous azaleas.  I miss them so much when spring arrives.  Growing up in the south I would see them erupt into bloom by the hundreds.  There were azaleas in almost every yard and they would bloom like there was no tomorrow.  I have one in my yard now but it is not quite the herald of spring that I remember fondly and dearly miss.  I was so glad to catch them in bloom during our visit to Virginia.

2 comments:

  1. So Gorgeous :)

    We are very lucky to have an abundance of them here in the Northwest too :)

    But I do not have any in my garden only Rhodies :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had Rhodies until I moved into this house, and I sure have been missing out! They make a stunning show!

    ReplyDelete