Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our Charming Rustic Rental






Here is the rustic house we rented in Essex, NY.  I was completely charmed we we saw it upon arrival, and it suited our needs perfectly during our week-long stay.  Grandpa stayed upstairs, and in the afternoons we'd sit on the upstairs deck, enjoying a breeze.  We stayed downstairs, in a large bedroom that accommodated Wyle's Pack'n'Play in the corner with our bed at the other end of the room.  We could close it off while she was sleeping with big barn doors, and continue to cook in the kitchen and relax in the dining room in the front of the house.  I loved the rustic feel and it was just enough space for us.  I will remember our time here fondly.  And I'll show you photos of the town of Essex, next time.

5 comments:

  1. Vickie, this place is perfect! I want to go now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fantastic! Just don't go on the hottest week of the year!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't believe you actually stayed there, it's soo pretty. It's looks out of another world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did make it feel like we were on vacation to stay somewhere so different from our own home.

      Delete
  3. I want to LIVE in a place like this! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete