Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wyle's 2nd Birthday


Yesterday was my baby's second birthday!  My how time flies!  It was a cold one, but she begs to go outside every day, regardless of the weather, so we took a few minutes to enjoy birthday cupcakes in the back yard.  But more than frosting, she wanted to run around!  No surprise there.  We had a wonderful day together, full of presents and balloons and Facetime with our family.  

I don't suppose I'll be checking back into the blog until after the new year.  Things are busy here as I imagine they are at your home, too, and there are only so  many minutes in day!  Once everything quiets down I will have a little more time to get out there and shoot some photos of this beautiful snow.  I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of it this winter.  Wherever you are, stay warm!  And have the happiest of holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Belated B.Day to your adorable Wyle :)

    What a cute photo and 2 is my fav. age of all, they are so inquisitive and always chatting up a storm even if it doesn't make sense, sometimes, they just love to talk, they seem to have a newer awareness of themselves and their space on the planet :)

    Time does fly, you are right but try and enjoy every minute, even the tantrums (which I found usually come closer to three) it all makes them who they are and become :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Holiday time with your family :)

    Best Wishes, Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, friend. I wanted to stop by and thank you for being a part of my blog in 2013. You have been a blessing to me. For the coming year, I have a few wishes for you.

    May 2014 bring you much joy.
    May we all have peace in our homes,
    laughter by our firesides,
    time spent with family,
    and contentment in our hearts.
    Be well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete