Thursday, October 2, 2014

Misty Morning at the Creek


I'm not usually glad when I wake up as early as I did today, but I think my subconscious was eager to get out and take some photos.  It has been very foggy the last several mornings.  I was planning a trip out this weekend, but when I peeked out the window and couldn't see the street for all the mist, I knew I should get up and get some shots before my husband went to work.  This is one of our favorite places to spend time in the summer and it was every bit as peaceful this morning.  Maybe more so, because the morning light was so soft but so much brighter than I imagined.

3 comments:

  1. This is called beauty for sure! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi V. :)

    This is a stunningly beautiful image :)

    I am amazed at the beauty of foggy mornings, not that I get to see them very often being a night owl and all, lol :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete