Friday, March 20, 2015

Birthday #35


It is hard to believe that my birthday has come around again already.  Life is starting to speed up, like everyone said it would.  I was taking my birthday portrait when Wyle decided to join me.  It is a pretty representative scene of our daily life, I suppose: unmade bed, laundry to be ironed in the background, my child wearing a sleeveless dress on a freezing day, and me trying to get something done and being interrupted. That is life as usual these days, and it is pretty sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi V. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful B.Day :)

    Looks like a wonderful, perfect day to me :)

    Enjoy these moments :)

    Have a wonderful day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally 'get' the life speeding up thing. Where do we find the time? I love this image because you are captured actually 'taking' the time, and particularly with children, who grow so fast, that's important. Happy Belated Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete