Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Autumn Hike








 The leaves have all fallen here in Pennsylvania, but technically it is still autumn.  I took these on a hike a few weeks ago, when the weather was a little warmer and the afternoons were golden.  Truly, I like that part of autumn.  I'm still learning to like this part, when everyday you look to make sure it hasn't snowed, and you walk outside and then right back in again to get mittens and a hat.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in America and I want to wish all of you a lovely holiday.  Even if you are visiting the blog from abroad, I hope your life is filled with things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot to be thankful for, definitely. Love these photos; reminds me of childhoods spent wandering around and playing in the woods. I can 'hear' them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Images V. :)

    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday Season :)

    Happy Weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete