Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Snow





Our winter has been very mild this year.  I've been waiting with bated breath for a snow like this one, that covers everything with a thick coat of white.  I'm not the only one, either.  My daughter asks me all the time if it's going to snow, or if we have enough snow to make a snowman.  Children seem impervious to the cold.  You can see in the last photo she has thrown a snowball with her bare hand.  You won't catch me doing that, though I have to ditch my gloves to use my camera.  If we get another heavy snowfall, I'll be back with more photos.  Until then, stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Wyle's expressions are priceless :)

    Her red coat against the winter backdrop amazing :)

    Precious images :)

    Happy Week, V. :) T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, T. Now, if I could just get her hair out of her face...

      Delete