Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Yosemite Oaks


Grandpa picked us up from the train station in Sacramento, and we drove down our cabin near Yosemite National Park.  The first day, we drove around a lot, getting our bearings, and hiking just a little bit up to the lower level of Yosemite Falls.  

The next day, I joined a photography tour with the Ansel Adams gallery.  A resident photographer took us on a loop around the valley floor, stopping often to share some tips and giving us a little history of the park's famous advocate.  I highly recommend it.  It was nice to have some time dedicated to photography within our family vacation, and I found the information really enriched my experience there.  

This is one of the images I took on the tour, of the black oaks growing along the edge of a meadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment